Saturday 29 September 2012

Background

Yay! I've created another background. As always, i use photoshop to make it. It's easy to use once you got the hang of it and the function is great. So while creating this background, i have 2 things in mind.
1. It must have some bloody sense to it
2. It must contain some kind of "wing" feeling.
The bloody sense is easy to figure out. What's more bloody than heart? It's practically made out of blood.
The wing part is also easy to do. Making the veiny part look like an angel wings. The hard part is the background. I cannot decide whether to make it vertical or horizontal. I ended up making it horizontal. Use only 2 image from the internet. The heart and the background. Tough i have edit so that it looks nothing like the original and somehow i ended up with an eye in the middle of the heart. I can say that this is my proudest image yet. YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment